Find us on Google+

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sony a55 & Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 Test : Heartless In Bangkok

I am sure everyone knows the saying "home is where the heart is". So what does this mean for the homeless? Certainly being homeless can make a person loses heart, but not always though I think. While walking through central Bangkok the other day I came across what I felt was a home. It might not have walls but it did have a roof. It was not separated into rooms like a conventional house but it did have space to eat, sleep and relax. It even had a pet dog. 


Home Sweet Home
  
I am not talking about some new futuristic Eco-house, what I am talking about is the hard concrete floor under an inner city freeway. To some a person living here might be considered homeless, but when I was there I could felt the "homely" feeling emanating from it, it was certainly someone's home. I have been in far bigger and more expensive houses that felt far less like a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment