Find us on Google+

Friday, August 31, 2012

Samui Island Seaview Thailand

Samui Island Seaview Thailand Sony a900 CZ 16-35mm f2.8

I think some photos are even better viewed when they are developed into large prints. Like the one above for example, there are lots of little details in the sea and the area near the pier on the bottom left that just can't be seen on a monitor, even if you enlarge it to full screen on a 21 inch monitor. With an A0 size print you can actually see lots of little boats, some just lying in anchor, and some are sailing along creating a wake trail.

Samui Island Seaview Thailand 2 Sony a900 CZ 16-35mm f2.8
The ease of which you can process an infinite variation of a single image today always give me a real headache, I can never decide which one to use as the final version. One day I will like one better, and the next I will prefer the other :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment